Practice Panel reviewed monthly waiting list in place
Patient Registration Details:
Existing Patients – Notification re changes to contact details
Please ensure to notify us if you move or change any of your personal details (e.g. address, surname, phone number) so that your records can be updated. Click here to update your details. Failure to do so could result in delays or prevent us from contacting you or a relative in an emergency.
Please understand for continuity of care, our patients must register with either Fairview Medical Centre OR Clontarf Family and so hospital reports will go back to the correct practice/doctor. It will not be possible to go between surgeries for ongoing medical care.
Disabled Patient Facilities
Disabled patient facilities are available at Fairview Medical Centre and Please let us know if you require any assistance.
(Car park space, toilet etc.)
New Patient Registration
We are currently taking on a limited number of new patients, and currently have a significant waiting list.
Due to ever increasing demand, our medical card and private patient lists are reviewed regularly to see if there is space on our list for those on our waiting list (please note this is a significant waiting list at the moment).
We contact patients on this waiting list as a space opens and invite for follow up consultation with one of our doctors to see if we can accept you on our
Practice Registration Panel (accepting limited numbers only, please read above)
Note: Be sure to give consent above in order to submit the form – When the form is submitted sucessfully you will be taken to a confirmation page.
Data Protection and Privacy Statements
For information about our service and how your information may be used, please refer to our Data Protection and Privacy Statements, which is available via our website.
Consent for SMS Personal/Dependants < 16yrs
With your consent and provided your mobile number is correct we can now send you a free text message for the following purpose:
• Inform you & your dependants about results of your blood tests e.g. “results reported as normal or please contact the surgery to speak with your doctor” (please contact the surgery if you do not receive any texts within two weeks from your test date).
• Appointment reminders, Advise you about any changes to your appointment times.
• Remind you about vaccinations, and any other recalls necessary.
• Advice on administration queries for e.g. reminder about forms that are ready for collection
• Clinical results/data will never be exchanged via text message
To provide this service to you need to understand the above and agree to the practice communicating with you via text and to the following conditions:
• I agree to the practice communicating with me via short messaging service (SMS or text) for the above reason.
• I confirm that I will advise the Practice if I change my mobile number and understand that is my responsibility to do so.
• I confirm that I will notify the practice when my dependant reaches the age where they can operate independently
• I am aware that I can withdraw my consent at any time by informing the practice in writing and will need to give at least 5 working days’ notice
• Text messages are generated using a secure facility but I understand that they are transmitted over a public network onto a personal phone and as such may not be secure
This service is for healthcare notifications only not for correspondence. We will not receive any information returned by text.
I confirm that the mobile number entered in the from aboce is correct and is my number and agree to the above conditions.
37-39 Fairview Strand, Dublin 3, D03 F8C2
Mon-Thurs: 8am – 5.30pm
Fri 8am – 5pm
Sat- 8am – 9.30am
(Emergency Walk-in Clinic)